- The Director's Club, run by our director Sue Horton, will continue to meet the first Wednesday of each month. Bring your lunch!
This month's title is Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life , Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo. A Mumbai slum offers rare insight into the lives and socioeconomic and political realities for some of the disadvantaged riding the coattails (or not) of India's economic miracle in this deeply researched and brilliantly written account by New Yorker writer and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Boo. 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., Trumbull Library
- Hoopla Fitness w/ bringtheHoopla, 7 p.m., Trumbull High School, 72 Strobel Road
- Zoning Board of Appeals - Public Hearing, 7:30 p.m.
- Economic & Community Development Commission, 7:15 p.m.
- The Old Masters: Masters of the Italian Renaissance
presented by ArtScapades, 7 p.m., Trumbull Library. Registration requested.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something