- Teen Book discussion. This month's book is Every Day by David Levithan. A wakes up every morning in a different body. Day to day, A can be male or female, any ethnicity, any size, and in any type of household. 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Trumbull Library, 33 Quality St.
- Trumbull EMS Commission, 7 p.m., 250 Middlebrooks Ave.
- Simple Steps for Starting Your Business: 5 Session Series by SCORE Tonight:#2 Creating an Effective Business Plan: Programs for Businesses and Business People; 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Trumbull Library
- Center Stage Theatre Announces Fall Classes, 4 p.m., 54 Grove St., Shelton
- Linda Howard's Writing Class, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m., Trumbull Library; Check the Library for openings; 203-452-5197.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something