The region got a last minute gift of snow before Christmas, and several inches more could be on the way.
According to the National Weather Service, snow is predicted for Dec. 29, mainly after 9 a.m. The chance of precipitation is 90 percent, with accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
More snow could fall Saturday evening, adding one more possible inch.
Temperatures for New Year's Eve and Day are likely to remain around freezing.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- New Year's Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.