There may be snow on the ground, but spring warmth is on its way.
Today's temperature is expected to hit 47 and the same for Sunday. Still, don't put away your coat yet because the nights are expected to fall into the teens.
The rest of the week's forecast, from the National Weather Service:
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Light east wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night: Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday: Showers. High near 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.