- 16 Velvet Street, Trumbull, $399,900. Open house 1-3 hosted by Jane Ferro. Private country setting but minutes away from everything. Tashua remodeled Ranch with loads of charm. Attention car enthusiasts there is room for 5 cars. This home offers an open floor plan with kitchen opened to dining room, which opens to the great room with cathedral ceilings and working fireplace. Master bedroom with a fireplace and private sun porch. Upgrades include new heating system and hot water tank. Take a look, this house will not last. Directions: Route 25 or Madison to Tashua becomes Velvet at intersection of Madison and Tashua.
- 62 Elm Street, Shelton, 184,000. Open house 1-3 hosted by Cheri Coleman. Welcome to this charming Cape Cod style home offering five rooms and two bedrooms. Many recent upgrades include: kitchen appliances and flooring, vinyl siding (2010), oil furnace (2010), replacement windows. Hardwood floors throughout with detailed tile on the staircase. Large back deck is great for entertaining and viewing the annual 4th of July fireworks! Easy access from the basement to the fully fenced backyard. Directions: Route 110 to Brook Street to Wooster to Oak to Elm.
- 427 Parkway Drive, Stratford, $229,000. Open house 12-3 hosted by Bob Marconi. Lovely New England style Cape Cod home located in "Paradise Green" on a level lot. Newer architectural roof and thermal windows. Beautiful "Shaker" style cherrywood kitchen with Corian counters and a large sink. Hardwood floors throughout the main level. Three bedrooms and one bath. Huge pt deck for outdoor entertaining. Backyard includes a nice storage shed. Walking distance to Paradise Green. Minutes to train station. Directions: Huntington Road to Reeds Lane to Parkway Drive. Home is on your right.
- 2072 North Avenue, Bridgeport, $349,000. Open house 1-3 hosted by Jim Menge. This house has been remodeled from basement to attic. Every floor is hardwood, all four bathrooms are brand new with tiled walls and floors. Basement is finished with walk out and is modeled for an in-law or one bedroom apartment. The attic has two bedrooms with bay windows and a play room. Located in the historic area of Bridgeport and is a stones throw from the Fairfield line. A must see for large families. Directions: Kings Highway to North Avenue or Park Avenue to North Avenue.
- 131 Sunburst Road, Bridgeport, $229,799. Open house 1:30-3:30 hosted by George Pastorok. Meticulous, bright and spacious seven room Ranch with three bedrooms and two full baths. Updated in and out. Eat-in kitchen with granite counters and tile flooring. Huge living room with fireplace and recessed lighting. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath. Set on a level lot with above-ground pool and 2 sheds in sought-after North End location. Directions: Anton Street to Sunburst.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something