The following arrest information was supplied by the Trumbull Police Department. It does not indicate convictions.
Disputes Lead to Arrests
- David Ryan Duncan, 20, of Beardsley Parkway, Trumbull, is charged with disorderly conduct, third-degree assault, second-degree threatening and third-degree strangulation.
Police said he argued with his sister before grabbing her by the throat, punching a wall and threatening to kill her. He then fled the home before he was located and arrested, police said.
His bond was set at $1,000.
- Brian Michael Amado, 23, of Cottage Place, Trumbull, is charged with disorderly conduct, third-degree strangulation and second-degree unlawful restraint. Police said he wanted his girlfriend to stay and held her to prevent her from leaving.
He eventually let her leave, police said.
His bond was set at $500.
- Antonio Pete Ferreira, 37, of Birch Street, Trumbull, is charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault after he allegedly assaulted his wife.
Police said he grabbed her by her neck at one point during the assault. The couple's children were present during the incident, police said.
His bond was set at $5,000.
Drug Charges Come from Traffic Stops
- Lawrence A. Delibero, 22, of Deer Run Drive, Trumbull, is charged with failure to keep drugs in their original container and possession of a controlled substance.
Police said an officer stopped him for tinted windows and he allowed the officer to search the car. Police found Oxycodone and marijuana, according to reports.
He was released on a written promise to appear in court.
- Blair Christopher Dawson, 22, of Virginia Avenue, Bridgeport, is charged with possession of narcotics and failure to keep drugs in their original container.
Police stopped Dawson's vehicle near Unity Park and he allowed officers to search it. He allegedly had Hydroxyzine outside of its container. His bond was set at $500.
For questions about this blotter, email the Trumbull Patch Editor at email@example.com.