Resident Louis Bevilacqua, who is asking for town concert documents under the Freedom of Information Act, said he plans on asking for more information.
He posted a list of other requests he plans to make to the state FOI Commission.
- "The right to review all contracts executed by the Town of Trumbull with Michael Bolton, Gin Blossoms or his representatives, designees and assignees for an anticipated Trumbull Day concert.
- "Copies of all checks issued to the performers and other interested parties, including for bus transportation or shuttle from the High School to Indian Ledge.
- "Copies of all vendor contracts for food providers, caterers; is the concessions contract won through competitive bid and or is there one main provider of food services and what is the process for licensees to receive permits.
- "All reports and memos concerning ticket sales regardless of how they are stored.
- "How did the original concert series from the 70s which was free transition into an event which required $40 ticket fees. Was this voted on by the the town council to make this change? When did the Trumbull Day commission become defunct and was that a vote by the council. I would like to see any minutes regarding this."
Bevilacqua's first request remains pending before the commission.
A hearing is scheduled for today in Hartford.