Prevention Programs & Medical Screenings From St. Vincent's Medical Center
Take control of your health and wellness! Screening and prevention programs are your first steps towards better health and early detection of issues that can then be taken care of by the health professionals at St. Vincent's Medical Center.
Dates, times and registration requirements vary so click in below for details or visit our website at www.stvincents.org for more information.
- Wellness Booth - BP, cholesterol & HDL Screenings
- Community Outreach Program
- Geriatric Assessment Program
- Geriatric Outreach Services
- Health Talk Radio Call-In Show
- Mobile Mammography Screenings
- Prostate Cancer Screenings
- Smoke Stoppers Program
- Women at Heart Cardiovascular Screenings
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
Get screened, bring a friend and check in often for specialized screenings offered throughout the year.