has announced a scheduled for flu clinics. Vaccinations are for those age six months and older. The cost is $25 and cash and checks are accepted.
TMHD accepts Medicare Part B, Anthem/Anthem Medicare and ConnectiCare/ConnectiCare Medicine. Participants must bring insurance cards and a driver's license to the clinic for billing services. The district asks that insurance coverage be verified prior to attending the clinic. Participants are responsible for the insurance co-pay or any deductible that may apply.
The following clinics will be held at TMHD offices, 2 Corporate Drive, Suite 116, Trumbull:
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, from 7-10 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 13, from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Additional clinics will be held on:
- Friday, Oct. 7, from 12:30-2p.m. at the Monroe Senior Center, 235 Cutlers Farm Road, Monroe, open to those age 60 and older
- Friday, Oct. 14, from 9:30-11 a.m. at Grace Episcopal Church, 5958 Main St., Trumbull
- Saturday, Oct. 15, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Porricelli's, 902 White Plains Road, Trumbull
Home visits are available for the homebound. Contact the public health nurse at 203-452-5195.
Pneumonia vaccinations are also available for $60. It is recommended for asthmatics, smokers and anyone 65 years of age or older.