Cancer Survivors and Families - Health & Wellness Survivorship Programs from St. Vincent's Medical Center: Quality Care, close to home.
From Cancer screening and prevention through treatment and survivorship, St. Vincent's Medical Center offers patients who have undergone Cancer treatment or who are newly diagnosed with a wide variety of programs and services:
- Cancer Lectures, Seminars & Symposiums
- Cancer Education Programs
- Cancer screenings and Prevention Programs
- Exercise & relaxation classes
- Nutrition & cooking classes
- Support groups and services
St. Vincent's Elizabeth M. Pfriem SWIM Center For Cancer Care offers an extensive list of diagnostic, treatment and support services for you and your loved ones. Quality Care, close to home.
Dates, times and registration requirements for St. Vincent's Cancer specific programs and classes vary so please click into www.stvincents.org/events for details.